Who are the Exhibitors?
- Government Entities
- Tourism and Travel Related Organizations
- Cultural Associations and Societies
- Food and Beverage: Producers,
Distributors, Retailers, Restaurants & Caterers
- Arts & Crafts, Technology: Innovators, Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers
Type of Exhibitors
Food and Beverage (non-alcoholic)
Tempt taste buds with your delicious cuisine, food and beverage products such as specialty coffee, tea, juices, etc. Bonus: you keep 100% of all sales revenue.
Arts & Culture
Showcase your exquisite handcrafted work, e.g. jewelries, carvings, paintings and textiles.
Connect and help visitors fulfill their dreams with your exciting travel packages.
Feature and/or market your latest inventions and technology related products and services.
There’s space for everyone! If you don’t fit into the above categories, you’ll likely fit in perfectly as a promotional exhibitor.
- Showcase and market your products and/or services to a motivated, target multicultural audience
- Build and strength your brand awareness, engagement and loyalty
- Establish real face time with your prospects and customers
- Develop leads, Conduct a survey or product test and more…
- Support intercultural appreciation
- 10k + from Metro Vancouver and around the world
- Arts, Culture, Travel, Food, Technology Enthusiasts, Families and International Visitors
Exhibit space rental fee starts at CAD$249.00.
Get in touch to learn more or ask questions.